Pivot prides itself on offering a more scientific approach to staffing.
Best-in-Class Selection Process
We take a more scientific approach to staffing. We have a thorough selection process that includes:
- Phone Interview & Behavioral Face to Face Interview
- IBM IQ Tools and Assessment Suite which provides:
- Behavioral Assessments
- Skill Assessments, Simulation Assessments
- Personality Trait Assessments
We eliminate gut decisions by giving our recruiters more data points to make a more informed decision.
- The Boston Red Sox and Chicago Cubs both broke nearly 100 year curses by using data analytics to win the World Series. But how many staffing firms are using analytics? Is yours? We identify common traits exclusive to top performers- we call them Performance Indicators. We also identify common traits exclusive to longer retained employees- we call them Retention Indicators. By identifying common traits exclusive to better performers and longer retained employees; we can recruit smarter and target candidates that possess many of these valuable traits … thus maximizing the chance that our candidate will be successful.
- Yes we have a best in class CRM to automate our processes most efficiently, paperless timekeeping, and a web portal for both employees and clients. But why is the industry standard for knowing if your temp is late or sick up to the temp to call you? (oh no and they don’t 80% of the time). Then you end up calling your staffing firm looking for answers- unacceptable. Pivot gets an email/text alert one minute after check-in time if they haven’t checked in. Then we call you with our answers. Proactive for a change.
- We can show clients in real time all of our Associates who are scheduled to work vs. actually working. Whether you have 3 Associates or 300 we can show you the global scheduled vs. working number AND we can sort that by location, job type, etc.
- We receive alerts: when our Associate is late we get an alert immediately. When Associate is getting close to working OT, we get an alert. Proactive for a change.
Cultural fit is the likelihood that someone will reflect and be able to adapt to the core beliefs, attitudes, and behaviors that make up your organization- Harvard Biz
- What is unique about your company’s culture
- What is unique about each department
- Hands-on/off, outgoing/quiet, rigid/loose
We fill your openings with our strategic advantages:
Pivot’s exclusive database of 20K+ candidates
- Technology to mine by indicators
- Ending-Assignment candidates
- Specialized Recruiters from your industry
- Community partners & Social Media